These documents are in PDF format that requires Free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have it, download it from Adobe. If you are not computer savvy we suggest you get someone who is able to help you.
- Limited Warranty
- AR-1 Pilot Operating Handbook (contact us if you are an owner for the POH)
- AR-1 Maintenance Manual (contact us if you are an owner for the maintenance manual)
- Averso Stella Rotor Assembly Manual
- Averso Stella Rotor Maintenance Schedule
- MGL Extreme EFIS Documentation and Support
- MGL iEFIS LITE Documentation
- MGL RDAC XF, RDAC XF MAP and RDAC iS Documentation and Support (Remote Data Acquisition Computer where all the engine and other sensors connect to near the engine and then converted into a digital stream and transported via CANBUS to EFIS screen)
- MGL V6 Radio and Com Documentation
- Sandia Aerospace STX165 Mode C Transponder Documentation
- uAvionix echoUAT-USA ADSB In/OUT Installation and User Guide
- iFly GPS 740 Support and Documentation
- Rotax Engine Documentation (Manuals for 912ULS, 912iS Sport, 914UL, 915iS and Rotax aircraft engine bulletins can be found here)
Reporting Safety of Flight or Service Difficulty Issues
Owners are requested to report any service difficulty or safety of flight issue encountered during normal flight operations to the manufacturer using the feedback form or via e-mail in writing with as much relevant details, serial number, engine serial number, propeller serial number, rotor serial number, date of manufacture, registration marking, country of registration, images and data as necessary so as to help in investigation of such matters. Its important that any deemed airworthiness issues be brought to our attention in a written manner to have better control and documentation of any safety concerns.
Rotax Engine Bulletins
NOTE: We do not directly list Rotax engine security notices on our website. To ensure the latest notices are received in the most timely manner, owners of our products should visit Rotax Owner’s Association and register / subscribe to get Rotax engine notices via e-mail. Additionally, owners have the option of visiting Rotax Aircraft Engines website often for the latest notices for their engines.
If you have any questions, contact us.
Safety Directives (Mandatory)
- ASB-002-AR-1 Torque Brake Caliper Bolts Released: Nov 11, 2017 Applicability: S/N 0001-0016
- ASB-003-AR-1 Front Fork Spindle Bolt Secured Released: Jan 15, 2018 Applicability: S/N 0001-0017
- ASB-005-AR-1 Zip Ties on Oil Radiator Fittings Released: March 25, 2019 Applicability: S/N All
Service Bulletins (Recommended)
- SLA-AR-1-Service-Bulletin-004 Upgrade Pitch Trim Released: May 29, 2018 Applicability: S/N 0001-0022